Holding iroyage juf shares to enter the new energy power lithium battery hot column capital flows thousands of thousand shares stocks the latest Rating Rating diagnosis simulated trading client Sina App: Live on-line blogger to guide the purchase of new shares: the stock market is the most simple way to pick up the money, the reporter Shao, good editor Qiu Jiang juf shares today announced that intends to 1 billion 9 million 800 thousand yuan of self financing, equity acquisition iroyage new energy 51%, to enter the field of new energy vehicles. For iroyage new energy remaining 49% stake, juf shares that will choose to start the acquisition. Statistics show that the new energy chi chi new energy vehicles engaged in the design and development, production, sales and service of three yuan power lithium battery, with a complete production line of three yuan cathode material, core and PACK system. The company is committed to providing the whole battery for the new energy automobile manufacturers solutions, has collaborated with Hua Chen in the car, Dongfeng Automobile, automobile, CSIC, Jiangsu Austria and other domestic car companies. 8 at the end of 2016, 500 thousand new energy iroyage Nissan 2600 Ma 18650 power battery core production line has full production, and large-scale expansion plans, the company three yuan of power battery production in the forefront of the domestic battery enterprises. In addition, it also has the basic conditions for mass production of NCA batteries. In terms of financial data, Chi hang new energy in 2015, 1 from 2016 to July, respectively, operating income of $104 million and $210 million, net profit of $12 million 550 thousand and 400 and $28 million 443 thousand and 500. Based on the current performance, the new aviation energy aviation shareholder commitment, Chi hang new energy from 2016 to 2018 net profit of 136 million yuan, respectively, $380 million and $420 million. Juf shares said that after the completion of the acquisition, iroyage new energy will become a subsidiary of the company. This will help the company to better achieve business objectives, improve the company’s ability to resist risks, enhance profitability and stability of the company’s profitability. In addition, the company will choose to start the acquisition of 49% of the remaining shares of new energy. Enter the Sina financial stocks] discussion相关的主题文章: